Port Dalrymple Yacht Club

Port Dalrymple Yacht Club

Since 1952, the Port Dalrymple Yacht Club has been providing boating facilities and activities for the community. The Club is located near the mouth of the Tamar River and is ideally situated to provide shelter and safety for visiting vessels and their crews.

The Club provides sail training courses, in particular for younger children, competition events for members and visitors, and activities for the broader community. The Club provides the only diesel fuel pump accessible to water-borne craft in Northern Tasmania.

With funding support from the Tasmanian Community Fund, West Tamar Council, MaST, Tasmanian Government, TasGas Pipelines and TasPorts, the Club was able to undertake a major refurbishment of the existing jetty and floating pontoons and provide a new public fuel berth and short-term berthing facility.