Recipient of the month
Every month we'll be featuring one of our grant recipients and looking at the difference that funding from the Tasmanian Community Fund has made to their work in the community.
The Tasmanian Community Fund provided the Devonport Junior Soccer Association with a grant for a little of $28 000 in Grant Round 25 to install a verandah at the Clubrooms. The Devonport Junior Soccer Association has been providing children in the Devonport and surrounding area with access to safe and... read more...
Previous recipients of the month...
- Launceston Pony and Riding Club - May 2013
- Women’s Legal Service Tasmania - April 2013
- Diabetes Tasmania - March 2013
- Toddle Inn Childcare Centre - February 2013
- Devonport City Council – East Devonport Skate Park - January 2013
- Hobart Gymnastics Academy - December 2012
- Derwent Valley Community House - June 2012
- Emu Valley Rhododendron Garden - May 2012
- Delta Society Australia - April 2012
- Riding for the Disabled North Inc - March 2012
- Beaconsfield Mine and Heritage Centre - February 2012
- Meander Valley Community Radio - January 2012
- Chudleigh Hall Committee - December 2011
- Wee Georgie Wood Steam Railway Inc - November 2011