Recipient of the month
Every month we'll be featuring one of our grant recipients and looking at the difference that funding from the Tasmanian Community Fund has made to their work in the community.
The Soldiers Memorial Walk was originally opened in August 1918 to honour servicemen who had died during World War 1. Not all those recognised came from Hobart but all had a connection with Hobart. There was no official list or qualifications to be part of the Avenue other than a... read more...
Previous recipients of the month...
- Presbyterian Care Tasmania - October 2013
- Zodiacs Gymnastics Club - September 2013
- Don River Railway - August 2013
- Lilydale Arts - July 2013
- Devonport Junior Soccer Association - June 2013
- Launceston Pony and Riding Club - May 2013
- Women’s Legal Service Tasmania - April 2013
- Diabetes Tasmania - March 2013
- Toddle Inn Childcare Centre - February 2013
- Devonport City Council – East Devonport Skate Park - January 2013
- Hobart Gymnastics Academy - December 2012
- Derwent Valley Community House - June 2012
- Emu Valley Rhododendron Garden - May 2012
- Delta Society Australia - April 2012
- Riding for the Disabled North Inc - March 2012
- Beaconsfield Mine and Heritage Centre - February 2012
- Meander Valley Community Radio - January 2012
- Chudleigh Hall Committee - December 2011
- Wee Georgie Wood Steam Railway Inc - November 2011