Apply for a grant
Community Infrastructure Grant Round
The Community Infrastructure targeted grant round of the Tasmanian Community Fund will open at 8.00am on 14 May 2016.
The Tasmanian Community Fund is seeking to fund a range of projects (up to $50 000) that build or improve community infrastructure:
- Skate parks - improvements to existing skate parks or the construction of new parks
- Bike tracks/parks - improvements to existing tracks/parks, construction of new tracks/parks or the development of infrastructure to support community use of tracks/parks
- Walking trails/tracks - improvements to existing trails/tracks, construction of new trails/tracks or the development of infrastructure to support community use of trails/tracks
- Playgrounds - construction of new playgrounds or improvements to existing playgrounds
- Outdoor exercise equipment - installation of new equipment.
Applications close at 5.00pm on 22 June 2016. Guidelines and application forms are now available.
General Grant Round
The next general grant round (Round 33) of the Tasmanian Community Fund will open on 23 July 2016. Guidelines for this round will be available late June 2016.